Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July

PITBULL FIGHTING. We got Michael Vic up in this mother. Not really, they were just having a time, biting each others faces.
You gotta click this to see full size. Boots cut his pinky shotgunning beers then bled all over his guitar, giving it a nice "patina"
This is how I fix holes in the ground so I don't blow my knee out stepping in it.
Button your fucking shirt up Boots. Jesus. ALTA played an awesome set, Jesco, you fuckin' blew me away. Who knew you could sing that well. Well played.
Max also surprised me, really good set.
I only took one photo of Austin Lucas, it sucks, Thans has a good one up here and also a lot of photos of me, being hard as fuck. Austin was a super nice guy, and had a stuffed fox instead of a useless merch guy, I don't know why I didn't take a photo of that actually.

No comments: