Sunday, November 21, 2010

Take a Seat

Lee Bender
I don't know
Joe The Fish
Jason from Death Science
Jasin Phares Panzee

I'm just going to rant a little bit here. I just read on some blog I won't mention some bullshit justification for changing to a cobra style seat. Everyone knows its because they are whats hot at the moment. There is so much originality out there but there's also a lot of nerds that read blogs all day and just jump right onto every single band wagon, I myself have been guilty of this from time to time, so have you, so don't think you're better.
I just think people should admit "Fuck, I seen a rigid seat on Lee Benders bike and it looked badass so I'm gonna do it too" instead of "We changed the seat to a cobra because it fits the look of the bike better"
Bates seats are out cobras and rigids are in. Right now. Next month it will be different so don't spend your money yet.
Seeing how Mark Drew's "Solitary Confinement has a seat off a Schwinn bicycle, I am trend forecasting that to be seen more. And yes, there is trend forecasting in motorcycles, if you are too hard(blind, dumb, naive) to see that, you probably just "Get it".
I miss localized trends, the internet is cool and makes things more accessible but every asshole in every town looks exactly the same. It's just getting boring and stale.
My 2 cents are worth shit to anyone but me, but this IS my blog. Suck it.