Monday, December 20, 2010

pissing elk

Fuck haircuts and steady hands.

Alright, so this is the last time you'll see the Silver Machine like this, or at all. Long story short I bought the frame and front end out of some sort of nostalgia, then being completely under-educated I started buying parts. Parts that don't fit. Square pegs - round holes, you know?
Not to mention the fact that it's not what I really wanted to do in the first place. As much as I tried I just couldn't achieve something that is completely my style. My heart isn't in this.
It's got sort of a cool look to it, but thats all it is, just a look, this thing would be a fuckin' death trap for sure and I don't want to do something half assed. Got tired of bolting on vintage period correct parts anyways ha ha
Got my eyes on a little Ironhead, and a couple other evo sportys (I know evo puke, I really don't give a fuck) just gotta scrape together some dough and stop spending money on, well I have no idea where my money goes, I think mostly to the fucks at the border.
Playing Kurpius, like everyone else. Mine is more of a Crapius.
So for now I just have a pile of parts, I'm not really interested in selling anything, but I do need money for my bike fund, also I'd way rather do trades. Let me know if you see anything you want/like and tell me what you wanna give me for it. Don't worry I'm not a vintage part seller, and I don't care about money, I just wanna see anything that I MIGHT get rid of go to the right person.




No comments: