Sunday, October 16, 2011


Yeah, gonna tell my talecome on,come on.Give a listen,Cause I was born lonelydown by the riverside.Learned to spin fortune wheeland throw dice.And I was just thirteenwhen I had to leave home.Knew I couldn't stick around,had to roam.
I ain't good lookin',but you know I ain't shy.Ain't afraid to look a girlin the eye.So if you need some lovin'and you need it right away,just take a little time outand maybe I'll stay.
Then I got to ramble,ramblin' man.Lord I got to gamble,gamblin' man.Ahh I got to ramble,ramblin' man.And I was born a ramblin' gamblin' man.
I hope you got money,Sho gonna need some.Ain't gonna run on lovin'and I got to run.I got to keep movin',never gonna slow down.You can have your funky world,see ya 'round.
I got to ramble,ramblin' man.Yeah I got to gamble,gamblin' man.Ahh I got to ramble,ramblin' man.I was born a ramblin' gamblin' man.

No comments: