Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I take this title back

This is the worst panel so far, those blemishes are from fucking up and wiping it off with varsol til it ate through my smoked coat. Just used the lid of the rattle can for this. I can do better. Suck it.
The sluts lace didn't transfer as I had hoped but after I threw a quick coat of purple over the lace it looks not half bad
Just experimenting. After doing this top half, I think it took about 3 hours including stopping to go to the store and get meat to make burgers and eating said burgers, which were amazing, Boots is my favorite restaurant. If that makes sense? Anyways, 3 hours in, half done the patterns, don't know what I'm gonna do on the bottom panels yet, gonna let this shit cure over night and figure that out, then all she needs is 69 coats of clear and alot of elbow grease. Shit's not bad for a first shot, and I usually hate everything I do.

No comments: